Parking & Traffic Safety
Parking is always challenging at the school, given the size of our parking lot and the number of parents who choose to drive their children to school. Please make every effort to adhere to the Township of Langley parking regulations and think of safety first at all times – even if you hear the second bell going off!
- Drive around the parking lot in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Do not stop to drop off or pick up students except in the designated areas.
- Do not double-park behind vehicles.
- Do not park where you see orange cones. They have been placed there in order to minimize the number of TICKETS ISSUED BY THE TOWNSHIP as well as to help buses to navigate our parking lot.
- Be aware of bus traffic at drop off and pick up time.
- Always be diligently aware of small children in our parking areas. Our school has very young students and also hosts a preschool/daycare on site, so a toddler or young child may unexpectedly run out at any time.